Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yo readers!!! before i start off with any thing. I'd like to tell you something bout ur SUPERHERO!! yeah!! thats me!!! jus like everyone else.. even i've always wanted to be a hero.. nd when i couldnt be one, i stared thinkin that I jus dont have it in me to be a HERO, so i decided to move on with my life nd become a superhero!!and now thats optimism. dont you also be one. everyone does... nd i am repeating this thing alot. I really dont know what i am gonna write. well, m a very confused guy. I start with something, nd then in the process, over analyse things nd reach somewhere where i shud'nt have reached. I hope you're getting my point. the way my frnds put it. I think in a 4-D way. but the way i look at it, I am different!! I think differently, I talk differently, I feel differently, I type differently, i read differently, I sleep differently, I listen differently, I look different. In short, I am different. by now you guys would have made out that i am different.!!! nd i realised that i shoud have copied the word 'differently' nd pasted after each activity i do.
I like philosophy, there is a philosophical solution to every problem. and the best part is you dont need facts for this solution, I mean you can take random things nd jus col-relate em wid life. like i did. ' Lifes like a wave, it goes up only to come down, nd comes down only to go up ', I must hav given this thing to so many ppl. nd they did feel better but when it comes to me, i jus cant take my solutions. nd the worst part is I know these phrases, so they dont help me. well, again we're deviating from the topic. I, your superhero, was the topic nd not philosophy. so lets get back to the topic now.
I love movies, so i jus repeat the dialogues, to make myself feel better.
All my life i've lived by a code. the code is simple. honour the gods.love your woman.nd defend your country.'!!!... troy!! I must have watched the movie about 100 odd times. there was a time i remembered each nd every dialogue of the movie. LITERALLY!!!
You can be my wingman!! bull shit, you can be mine... need i say the name of the movie, TOPGUN
'Don ke dushman ki ek hi galti hai, ki woh don ka dushman hai'!!!
nd off late
' Bhosdi ke, TALK'... slumdog!!! I thght the movie was gr8, ppl kept lookin at the -ves of the movie. If one feels India is being showed as a poverty stricken country, then thass coz it is. one cant really deny that. we may be growing at 5.6%, which is very low but i suppose jus like any other organisation, follows the pareto principle or the 80-20 rule, or the law of vital few. I agree Our GDP is very high nd all but bout 70% of our nation still struggles to make Rs. 20 a day. nd the rest 30% is responsible for the growth we have. see, again we've diverted from the topic.
I am very unpredictable... by now i guess you should have made that out.!!!!
Dont FALL in love... try rising.. trust me!! this is possible!! now dont ask me how i know, i jus know it for the reasons which cannot be disclosed here. ;)!!!

I dont always do wat is right, i do wat i like.... you know this is there coz theres nothing which is right or wrong, its jus the way one looks at things. Our life is not BLACK or WHITE, its GREY.
nd for that reason, I'd support my friends even if they are wrong according to some person, or the society, but again i would look in a manner in which i think they're right.
I behave with you the same way as u behave with me..
If i lie to you, its ok... there has to be a reason!!!.but ppl lyin to me..jus cant take it. you may call me a hypocrite but thats the way I am.
I am pretty much sure, that I'd become a celebrity one day(my SUPERHERO SENSE told me so), so if you get the privilege of inviting me to ur home. Jus remember I have problem using Indian style toilets...so make sure u have a western style loo!!!
there is general perception about me, that I am a gr8 guy, which really is true. In short, I love people, nd they love me back!!
I was one of the most popular guys of my year, not boasting. everyone knew me. those who know me would agree!!! its important to have good public relations!!! i realised this, hence popularity!!!
Am a true gemini... confused, double minded etc. Read linda goodman's sun signs for more details.. this is not your HORROR-SCOPE class.!!!
In college, if you'd see a person.. alwayz smilin nd happy.. wid ever fallin lowers..messed up hair.. havin coffee most of the times nd alwayz surrounded by ppl... then that had to be me!!!!
I was tortured in college coz of my pants, i would not put a belt, so ppl would come up to me and tell me things like 'I am gonna gift you a belt on ur birthday', If one would be so concerned bout not seein my undies, he would not wait till my birthday!!! nd trust me no one has given me a belt till now. Once when i actually got frustrated of these comments, I wore a BELT. nd then ppl would come up to me nd tell me ' Arre, Kya baat?? belt pehen li!!!', I mean what do you want from me. In short, ppl r unbelievably MAD!!
Lifes very long...nd nothing goes unaccounted!!! it'll all comes back to you.
I have a passion for Basketball nd age of empires..I am jus in love wid em.
if by any chance you get the honour of meeting me... be careful...I am observing you every second..i'd be noting every movement, very reaction of yours!!!
I like braggin bout my self!!! nd you guys would have noticed this by now.
u're either on my side or against me...neutral cheap bastards do not exist.
I hate diplomats. I am a diplomat...but i love myself, i really cant hate my self.. can i?!!!
you dont have an option of not likin me, I am your SUPERHERO after all.
if you're not wid me then you're missing something
I love my family nd can kill for em. LITERALLY!!!
i love my bro more than u would ever love anyone in ur life!!!
I am a mechanical engineer.. though i learnt nothing in my 4 yrs of engineering
it famously said about mechanical engineers...
casting dreamz, welding ideaz, forging effortz, shaping the world... we are gearz of progress beacuse we are THE MEN, THE MACHINES, THE MECHANICALS!!!!
i suppose you would like watevr i've written... do write in your comments...

thanking you
YOUR SUPERHERO!!!
PS: I know this is very long, nd it tested ur limits to get bored. but if you wanna read more or get bored even more.. jus lemme know..!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fellas'.. I'm the first one to comment here and probably the first one to read this blog.
    It has been great knowing the 'Superhero' mentioned above. If you happen to know him personally, you would have realised that the above stated facts/philosophies/ideas/whatever either:
    1. are Plagiarised - without any guilt
    2. are Re-quoted without citation
    3. are Absolutely unimportant to anonymous reader
    OR
    4. make no sense

    but, we love Superhero - and no one knows why! Though I can guarantee its none of the reasons above.. so If I may.. I suggest ' WHY IS SUPERHERO LOVED? ' as the topic of next 'highly involving' blog-post from Superhero!

    ReplyDelete